Zamieszczam kolejny artykuł z kolejnym opisem doświadczenia. Tym razem dla stanowiska administracyjnego – secretary / personal assistant.
- Provided comprehensive and confidential secretarial service to the Financial Director, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller and other managers within the accounts department. Dealt with all levels of staff up to Board Director level with the company.
- Typed and presented financial year-end accounts for 15 companies for auditing purposes which were then forwarded to Companies House.
- Controlled the mobile phone network for 250 representatives and branch managers, which included billing by cost centre. Involved problem solving, ordering new phones for new staff members and dealing with the necessary administration.
- Maintained good customer relations by dealing with customer complaints and resolving issues.
- Arranged travel and accommodation for all staff within the accounts department.
- Maintained the computerised diary system for the Financial Director.
- Maintained branch property filing system and dealt with queries for branches.
- Collated attendance and sickness records for accounts department, ensuring that all relevant forms were submitted by payroll deadline.
- Arranged company cars for members of staff, including loan cars for broken down vehicles or new cars.
- Checked and ordered stationery on behalf of branch network. Ensured deliveries arrived on time and that orders were complete.
- Arranged and checked the ordering of business cards for staff within the branch network.
- Provided general secretarial duties to Associate Director. Copy and audio typing.
- Arranged meetings with clients.
- Ran an Insurance scheme for approximately 1,000 Computer Contractors. Involved providing insurance documents and discussing different types of cover and insurance premiums with customers.
Proszę o komentarze i uwagi.